The 2018 Venous Symposium (VS) welcomes physicians in training for an opportunity to participate in the Fellows Program that includes complimentary tuition and travel reimbursement.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellows
- Interventional Cardiology Fellows
- Vascular Surgery Fellows
- Phlebology Fellows
- Tuition for VS 2018 on Thursday, April 5 to Saturday, April 7 (Fellows Program begins on Wednesday, April 4)
- Tuition for either workshop (based on availability) on Friday, April 6
- VS Welcome Reception on Thursday, April 5
- Three (3) nights hotel accommodations at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Up to $600 USD reimbursed for transportation expenses (available to U.S. physicians only).
In order to participate in the VS Fellows Program, fellows will be required to:
- Attend the program from Wednesday, April 4 to Saturday, April 7, in its entirety
- Complete an evaluation form post symposium
- Obtain a signed letter from your program director, on institutional letterhead, confirming your active fellowship status and specialty.
- Complete Conference Management will send approvals to the email address provided on this form, which will include registration and accommodations information.