The 2020 Venous Symposium (VS) welcomes physicians in training for an opportunity to participate in the Fellows and Residents Program that includes complimentary tuition and travel reimbursement.
VIEW FELLOWS PROGRAM AGENDA
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellows
- Interventional Cardiology Fellows
- Vascular Surgery Fellows
- Phlebology Fellows
- Tuition for VS 2020 Fellows and Residents Program & VS 2020 on Thursday, March 19 to Saturday, March 21
- VS Welcome Reception on Thursday, March 19
- Three (3) nights hotel accommodations at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Up to $600 USD reimbursed for transportation expenses (available to U.S. physicians only)
- Scholarship available to the first 100 accepted fellows
Fellows and Residents Responsibilities
In order to participate in the VS Fellows and Residents Program, fellows and residents will be required to:
- Attend the program from Thursday, March 19 to Saturday, March 21, in its entirety (Fellows and residents must sign-in at each session, each day.)
- Complete an evaluation form post symposium
- Obtain a signed letter from your program director, on institutional letterhead, confirming your active fellowship or residency status and specialty.
- Email signed letter, along with the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note both documents must be submitted together.
- Complete Conference Management will send approvals to the email address provided on this form, which will include registration and accommodations information.
Please contact Complete Conference Management Registration by phone at 305-279-2263, or via email at email@example.com.