A 33 year old female with long-standing history of a large mass on the right lateral foot presented with increased swelling and pain to palpation.
Symptoms: Pain with palpation, ambulation and prolonged standing
- Both lower limbs were warm and well perfused
- Distal palpable pulses
- No prominent varicosities, skin changes or ulcers
- Motor and sensory were intact
- Lateral right foot mass measuring 15x6cm
- Some areas were firm and tender and others were soft and compressible
- The edema was localized around the mass
What imaging studies should be obtained?